1) Dynamic text that is selectable from within the movie despite being animated or affected by FX.
2) Dynamic roll-over and stop frame captions on products, services, clothes/apparel–like a pause button in a video game.
3) KeyFrame anchors within the content to allow bookmarking and instant recall from within our browsers ( soon to be replaced with widgets ). This also allows the user to send just that specific portion of the video via email or links.
4) Portability of the actual source files.
5) Commenting and annotation within the video-itself.
6) Top down-Top up conversations for other applications.
In essence, video becomes an application and not just a passive communication medium.
I know–I haven't even scratched the surface. :)